Clarksville, TN Online: News, Opinion, Arts & Entertainment.


Clarksville Fire Rescue responds to Kitchen Fire at 555 Stratford Way

 

Clarksville Fire RescueClarksville, TN – On February 3rd, 2014 at 3:13pm units from Clarksville Fire Rescue Station 1, Station 3 and Station 8 responded to a kitchen fire at 555 Stratford Way.

Upon arrival heavy smoke was visible coming from the home. A water supply was established and an interior attack was made.

The fire was extinguished within five minutes.

Heavy smoke coming out of a house on Stratford Way in Clarksville.

Heavy smoke coming out of a house on Stratford Way in Clarksville.

Five occupants were at the residence at the time of the fire. No injuries to the occupants or the fire fighters were reported.

Fire fighters rescued two dogs from the smoke filled home.

Clarksville Fire Marshal Ray Williams believes the source of the fire was from a Fry Daddy in the kitchen.

Cooking fires are the number one cause of residential fires in the United States.

Photo Gallery


Sections

News

Topics

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.


Personal Controls

Archives