This will be a wonderful opportunity for the community to come together, listen, learn and most important, heal from some of the emotions felt by recent gun violence and the lives we have lost in our community.
The forum will take place at: New Providence United Methodist Church, 1317 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Moderator & Keynote Speaker Pastor Tommy Vallejos, Director of the Hispanic Organization for Progress & Education (H.O.P.E.)
The event will be a special presentation on Gang Awareness.
Special Guest Panelists:
- TN State Representative Joe Pitts
- Clarksville Mayor Johnny Piper (invited)
- Interim Clarksville Police Chief Al Ansley
- Jimmie Garland Sr., President Clarksville NAACP
- Clarksville City Council Members
- Leaders from the Faith Community
- Rev. Marvin Barner, Director The Ripple Foundation
- Gabe Segovia, Concerned Citizen
- Kenneth Albritton, Community Activist
Free & Open to the Public
HOSTED BY THE URBAN RESOURCE CENTER, Mr. Terry McMoore, Director. For more information please contact Terry McMoore at (931) 552-9076 or (931) 378-1999