A preliminary report was released by the City of Clarksville today of all the flood damage in the area. Only real properties that were damaged or destroyed are indicated in the report.
Damage estimates are expected to grow in the coming days.
As of May 8th, 2010 at 9:00 am:
- Riverside Drive: 210 business damage reports
- By-pass: none reported
- College Street: 30 reported
- Kraft Street: 20 reported
- Tylertown Road: 11 reported
- Hwy 48 & 13: 8 reported
- Dunbar Cave Road: 41 Homes damaged
- Southern Hills: 15 reported
- Rest of City: 62 reported
- Woodstock water still to high to assess: none reported