Stores Will Stay Open 24-Hours Around the Clock through 10:00pm Christmas Eve to Ensure Gift-Givers Successfully Find that Special Toy
Wayne, NJ – Toys”R”Us® today announced that its stores nationwide will remain open for 88 consecutive hours beginning at 6:00am on Tuesday, December 21st and continuing through 10:00pm on Christmas Eve*, offering the most last-minute shoppers every opportunity to find the right toy for the child on their holiday gift lists. This is the first time that all Toys”R”Us stores across the country will stay open 24-hours per day during the final countdown to Christmas.
Additionally, on Tuesday, December 21st and Wednesday, December 22nd, the company’s final two-day sale of the season will offer holiday shoppers incredible deals and values, with savings of 50% or more on featured items. And, even with Christmas just a few days away, Toys”R”Us stores remain stocked with the hottest toys of the season, including Sing-a-ma-jigs!™ from Mattel®, Disney® Princess & Me™ dolls from JAKKS Pacific® and Fast Lane® Wild Fire RC cars from Toys”R”Us.
Toys”R”Us stores also continue to receive daily deliveries of new products, such as Nerf N-Strike™ Sonic Series™ translucent green blasters from Hasbro®, Dave the Funky Shoulder Monkey, a robotic pet monkey, from WOW! Stuff™ and American Girl® craft sets, including scrapbook, sewing and jewelry kits, from EK Success®.
“We are committed to keeping our stores open continuously during the days leading up to Christmas to ensure shoppers have all the time they need to cross off everything on their little ones’ wish lists,” said Greg Ahearn, Senior Vice President, Marketing and e-commerce, Toys”R”Us, Inc. “Each day, from now through Christmas Eve, our stores continue to receive shipments of the hot products to help parents find that ‘must-have’ toy to put under the tree.”
In addition to ongoing savings on the hottest products, Toys”R”Us will offer special “Midnight Madness” deals valid in-store from midnight through 6am each day, beginning at midnight December 22nd. These offers will be sent to customers each day via e-mail.
Savvy shoppers looking for savings in the coming week will find the following deals and discounts, among many others, available at Toys”R”Us stores nationwide all day Tuesday, December 21st and Wednesday, December 22nd, while supplies last**:
- Free $50.00 Toys”R”Us Gift Card with the purchase of Nintendo® Wii™ Game System and Wii Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (in-store only)
- Free Hot Wheels® 10-Car Pack with the purchase of Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Track Set – $9.99 Value
- Buy One, Get Two Free Transformers 2 Fast Action Battlers
- Buy One, Get One 50% Off All Video Game Accessories Priced up to $19.99 (in-store only)
- Over 50% Off Riptunes 2GB MP3 Player – Was $29.99; Now $14.47
- 50% Off Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll – Was $39.99; Now $19.99
- 50% Off Imaginarium® Spiral Train Set – Was $49.99; Now $24.99
- 50% Off All Liv™ Dolls, Sets and Accessories – prices vary
- Save $150.00 on Big Backyard Carlisle Wood Gym Set – Was $499.99; Now $349.99
- Save $81.00 on Coby® 19″ LED High Definition TV – Was $229.99; Now $148.99
- Save $60.00 on Power Wheels® Kawasaki® Brute Force – Was $299.99; Now $239.99
- Sale on Mattel® Sing-a-ma-Jigs!™ – Was $12.99; Now $9.99 each
*Stores in Paramus, NJ, select stores in Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, as well as the Toys”R”Us Express stores, will not be open 24 hours per day, largely due to local ordinances. Some Toys”R”Us store locations will close at 8:00pm or 9:00pm on Christmas Eve. All store hours can be found online at www.Toysrus.com/StoreLocator.
** Quantities limited, no rain checks.
About Toys”R”Us, Inc.
Toys”R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. It currently sells merchandise in more than 1,560 stores, including 848 Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us stores in the United States, and more than 510 international stores and 200 licensed stores in 33 countries and jurisdictions. In addition, it exclusively operates the legendary FAO Schwarz brand and sells extraordinary toys in the brand’s flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com, FAO.com and babyuniverse.com, it provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys”R”Us, Inc. employs approximately 70,000 associates worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need.