Montgomery County, TN – The Montgomery County Highway Department has reopened Palmyra Road at Hematite Road and Dog Hollow Road. The list of roads below remain closed due to flooding and damage.
For your safely, please do not go around barricades or drive through water, as roadways can quickly erode with the presence of water. Notifications will be sent as water recedes and roads reopen.
Those roads include:
- Powers Place Road
- Hematite Road
- Lock B Road North (in the river bottoms)
- Lock B Road South (in the river bottoms)
- Chapel Hill Road at Hurricane Creek
- C B Road
- Lylewood Road
- Kirkland Road (the lower end of this road only)
- Levi Road
- Shelton Ferry Road (in the river bottoms)
- Southside Road (in the river bottoms)
- Locust Grove Church Road