Nashville, TN – Show dad your appreciation by taking him out for a delicious meal at one of Tennessee State Parks’ restaurants this Father’s Day, Sunday, June 16th.
Tennessee State Parks invite you to spend time with family and friends, celebrate dad’s big day and enjoy Tennessee’s natural wonders at one of eight state park restaurants serving a Father’s Day Buffet.
Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $14.95 to $16.95. Prices do not include drink, tax or gratuity.
Special prices for kids and seniors over 62 are available. Group reservations are recommended.
The Father’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11:00am until closing at these state park restaurants:
Father’s Day Buffet
- Cumberland Mountain State Park – 931.484.7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) – 931.762.9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park – 423.881.524
- Henry Horton State Park – 931.364.2222
- Natchez Trace State Park – 731.968.8176
- Paris Landing State Park – 731.642.4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park – 731.689.3135
Also, all Tennessee State Park gift shops will be offering a 20 percent discount on men’s t-shirts and hats this weekend (June 15th & 16th).