Fort Campbell, KY – Treat Dad to a special meal and let him know how much you appreciate everything he does the rest of the year.
On June 15th, Sportsman’s Lodge will be offering a Father’s Day Brunch from 10:30am to 3:00pm. The cost is $15.95 for ages 12 and up, ages 6 to 11 will cost $7.95 and ages 5 and under eat for free.
Sportsman’s Lodge is located outside Gate 10 next to Lake Taal and offers a rustic laid back atmosphere.
- Breakfast favorites – scrambled eggs, grilled breakfast steak, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, biscuits, gravy, and creamed chipped beef.
- Full Salad and Soup Bar, including homemade chili.
- Carving Station with smoked turkey breast.
- The buffet will have schnitzel, fried catfish, pulled pork BBQ, smoked ribs, beef sausage with kraut, assorted side items, dinner rolls and cornbread.
- Desserts will be assorted cakes and pies, hot fruit cobbler, banana pudding, ice cream and a chocolate fountain and fondue.
- Beverages are iced tea, coffee, milk, juice and soft drinks.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling 931.431.4140. Walk-in seating will be available.
For more information you can reach Sportsman’s Lodge at 931.431.4140.