Clarksville, TN – Now that the Indoor Aquatic Center is closed for the summer season, the Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department will open four of their public pools on Saturday, May 23rd.
Pool pass sales, swim lesson registration and other aquatic programming registration are currently underway!Do not forget about the Splash Pass that we introduced last year! The Splash Pass is a $20.00 season pass that includes access to not only the slides at Swan Lake, but also the climbing walls at Beachaven and New Providence Pools.
Daily admission to the pools is $5.00 if you arrive before 3:00pm or $3.00 after 3:00pm.
Clarksville Parks and Recreation offers six comprehensive course levels of swim lessons, open to ages 6 months to adult, to teach students how to swim skillfully and safely as well as Adaptive Swim Lessons for those with special needs.
The complete list of swim lesson sessions is available online for registration at recpro.cityofclarksville.com. Sessions begin as early as June 1st so be sure to register before classes are filled!
Want to get your pool pass and also save some time in line? Here are a couple of tips to cut your wait time.
- Create or update your family’s account online at http://RecPro.CityofClarksville.com.
- Email a photo of each family member on your pool pass (with their names) to ParksRec@cityofclarksville.com. We can add them to your account before you arrive.
- Bring your completed form with you. A printable registration form is available at http://RecPro.CityofClarksville.com under the “Links” section.
There will be concessions available for purchase onsite at each pool, but once again this year, patrons will be able to bring their own snacks and picnic in the designated areas! However, patrons should keep in mind that glass containers or bottles will not be allowed into any of the pools.
If you’re wondering which pool is closest to your home, check out this list of pool locations in the area:
- Beachaven Pool – 390 Gaylewood Drive
- New Providence Pool – 166 Cunningham Lane (behind the Kleeman Center)
- Smith Pool – 742 Greenwood Avenue
- Swan Lake Pool – 2002 Sanders Road
For complete details about pool pass sales and/or swim lessons, please call 931.645.7476 or visit www.cityofclarksvile.com