Hopkinsville, KY – Hopkinsville Community College (HCC) Financial Aid Department will host eight, free financial aid workshops in October to assist current and incoming students with their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®).
Appointment times will be offered 9:00am-3:15pm on each of the Workshop days.
- Wednesday, October 6th
- Thursday, October 7th
- Monday, October 1th1
- Wednesday, October 13th
- Tuesday, October 19th
- Thursday, October 21st
- Tuesday, October 26th
- Wednesday, October 27th
Students will be required to bring the following information in order to complete the FAFSA®:
- Student FSA ID (if one has been created)
- Parent FSA ID (dependent students)
- Student 2020 tax returns and W-2s
- Parent 2020 tax returns and W-2s (dependent students)
- Spouse 2020 tax returns and W-2s, if married
- Student Social Security number
- Spouse Social Security Number, if married
- Parent DOB, Social Security number, marital status, and date parent was married, divorced or widowed
- Record of investments and untaxed income, if any
About the Hopkinsville Community College
For many Pennyrile Kentucky region and Fort Campbell residents, higher education begins at Hopkinsville Community College (HCC). The college serves thousands of area residents each year as a comprehensive regional learning center providing academic and technical associate degrees; diploma and certificate programs in occupational fields; prebaccalaureate education; adult, continuing and developmental education; customized training for business and industry; and distance learning.
As part of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, HCC is a critical component to transforming the region’s economy by providing citizens with the education and training needed for high growth, high wage careers.
For more information, visit Hopkinsville.kctcs.edu.