Topic: presidential election campaigning
- When tax cuts are labeled as tax increases.
- When natural born citizenship is labeled as non-citizenship.
- When believing that basic health care is not privilege but a human right is called elitist socialism.
- When respecting the human value of our precious military forces is labeled as being anti-military.
- When recognizing that our national prestige has been run into the toilet is labeled as naivete and weakness.
- When global warming and melting Arctic icecaps is labeled as fantasy.
- When declaring having rejected a federally funded construction project. but not declaring that the federal funds for that project were received is hailed as a model of leadership and fiscal responsibility. «Read the rest of this article»