Clarksville, TN Online: News, Opinion, Arts & Entertainment.

Topic: TWRF Bass Fishing Tournament

Wildlife Resources Foundation to host first Bass Fishing Tournament at Kentucky Lake


Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - TWRANashville, TN – The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation will host its first TWRF Bass Fishing Tournament on Saturday, October 23rd at Paris Landing State Park on Kentucky Lake in Buchanan, Tennessee. The foundation assists the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency with habitat, conservation initiatives, strategic land acquisition and various educational programs.

The entry fee is now $125.00 per two-person boat up until the event begins. Anglers will be competing for a $5,000 first prize. Each participating angler will receive a gift bag and a T-shirt. In addition, there will be a $20.00 per boat big fish pot with 60 percent going to the angler with the largest fish caught and the person with the second largest fish caught receiving the remaining 40 percent of the pot.

Interested anglers may register at under the events tab or by calling 615-831-9311, ext. 115, Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:30pm (CDT) or 931-638-9478 on weekends. Proceeds from the tournament will go to benefit fisheries and wildlife habitat in Tennessee.

Sections: Events | No Comments

  • Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On YoutubeCheck Our FeedVisit Us On Instagram
  • Personal Controls