On April 24th 2010, the Night Stalker Association we will be having their 12th Annual NSA Bass Fishing Tournament. All the money raised in this tournament goes directly to the Nightstalker Association Fund for Children with Terminally Ill Diseases and the Night Stalker Foundation for Children of Fallen Night Stalkers Scholarship Fund.
The tournament is run solely by volunteers and is supported by numerous donations by individuals and companies. This event started in 1998 when a Soldier in the 160th Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE) shop with a terminally ill child had a financial need during an unimaginably trying time in his Family’s life.
Last year’s event saw over 160 registered teams and over 800 people who gathered either to fish or to support the Night Stalker Association and the Tournament. It is their hope that this year’s event will far surpass that of last year in both participation and donations.
Come on out and have a great time and support a great cause! Entry fee includes a BBQ lunch and plenty of beverages!! plus, stick around after the tournament and be included in our raffle. Hundreds of great door prizes will be raffled off!
If you are interested in learning more about the Night Stalker Association Team Bass Tournament or would like to join us a Lick Creek Boat Ramp in Dover, TN to show off your bass angling skills please visit NSA Bass Tournament
WEIGH-IN conducted by: Montgomery County Bass Club
- This is a “BUDDY” Team tournament.
- Choose your own partner or fish alone.
- No more than two contestants per boat. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There is a 5 fish limit per boat.
- There will be an 8oz penalty for each dead fish.
- Only fish measuring 15 inches or more with MOUTH CLOSED will be weighed.
- Golden Rule will be the official board used.
- Any short fish brought to the official weigh-in will result in the loss of that fish and your largest fish.
- There will be a courtesy measuring board for any questionable fish.
- Only Large-Mouth, Small-Mouth, and Spotted Bass (Kentucky), will be weighed in.
- Fishing with artificial baits only. NO LIVE BAIT!! NO TROLLING!!
- Contestants must check in at the registration table the morning of the tournament.
- Live wells will be checked by members of the tournament committee prior to launching your boat.
- There will be no alcoholic beverages consumed during tournament hours. Any infraction of this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- Late penalty: 1lb per minute, 15 minutes late will result in losing ALL fish weight.
- Life jackets will be worn and secured anytime the outboard engine is above idle speed.
- There will be NO OFF-LIMIT AREAS.
- In the result of a tie, winner will be determined by number of fish in stringer, then by number of “live” fish in stringer. After that, money will be combined and split between the tied boats.
- Any protest must be in writing within 15 minutes after scales are announced closed.
- Decisions of the Tournament Director will be final.
- HAVE FUN!!!