Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center-Clarksville will observe National Health Center Week, August 10th thru 14th. The event will be marked by Patient Appreciation Week of services.
“Celebrating America ’s Health Centers: Where ACCESS and QUALITY CARE Begin” is our theme for National Health Center Week 2009, according to Dell Johnson, director of marketing. It highlights the record of Health Centers in providing affordable, high quality, cost-effective health care to all people, regardless of ability to pay.
Community Health Centers serve 18 million people at more than 7,000 sites located throughout all 50 states and U.S. territories. MWCHC serves over 28,000 residents in Middle Tennessee, including its Clarksville facility.
The Clarksville Center, in conjunction with the Nashville Center, will mark National Health Center Week by hosting Patient Appreciation Week.
Schedule of Events
- Back-to-school Physicals Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm
- Immunizations Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm (Please bring most recent shot records.)
- Blood Glucose Screenings Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Blood Pressure Screenings Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Cholesterol Screenings Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm
In Clarksville, Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center is located at 230 Dover Road. For more information about MWCHC, contact Dell Johnson, Director of Marketing, 615-491-2740.