Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department has worked towards a new focus on Senior Citizen only activities at Kleeman Community Center. List below are Senior Citizen activities happening at Burt-Cobb, Kleeman and Crow Community Centers. Mark your calendars and spread the word. These events are for people who are 55 and older.
- Morning Walkers – Monday thru Friday thru August 9th
- Senior Dance – Saturday July 17th from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Senior Saturday – Saturday July 31st from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Senior Dance – Saturday August 21st from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Burt-Cobb – 7:00am – 8:00am Monday-Friday
- Crow – 7:00am – 8:00am Monday & Wednesday
- Kleeman – 8:00am – 9:00am Monday-Thursday
Morning Walkers runs through August 9th.
Kleeman Center Senior Dances
- Saturday, July 17th, 2010 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday, August 21st, 2010 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Come out to the Kleeman Center on July 31st from 3:00pm-5:00pm to take part in various games and fun! (pickle ball, badminton, volleyball, etc.). For ages 50 and up.
For more information call Clarksville Parks & Recreation at 931-645-7476 or visit www.cityofclarksville.com.