APSU Sports Information
Clarksville, TN – This July, the Austin Peay State University Registrar’s Office will host the Summer 2018 Graduation Gala, and all APSU students participating in the Fall commencement ceremony are encouraged to attend this important, celebratory event from 10:00am-2:00pm on July 2nd, in the Morgan University Center Ballroom.
For graduating seniors, the Graduation Gala is a one-stop shop in preparation for the big day, allowing them to celebrate their accomplishments while also making sure there are no hiccups to prevent them from receiving a diploma.
“We want to ensure that our students are being taken care of,” Telaina Wrigley, Austin Peay registrar, said. “We’ll be there so they can resolve any pending requirements they may have for graduation.”
At the gala, seniors may:
- Pick up their cap and gown.
- Have a resume’ reviewed by the Austin Peay Office of Career Services.
- Have the application fee waived if they are applying to graduate school.
- Have a professional photograph taken, compliments of APSU Student Publications.
- Complete an exit interview for the Financial Aid Office.
- Complete a Perkins Loan exit interview with the Bursar’s Office.
- Schedule a senior exit exam.
- Order a commencement CD of the ceremony.
- Order invitations, class rings and APSU memorabilia.
- Receive a gift from the SGA.
- receive their first official “alumni” t-shirt from the Austin Peay Alumni Office.
Refreshments will be provided, as will a “Kid Zone” for students with children, and all participants will be entered into a drawing for a free tablet.
More information is available at www.apsu.edu/registrar/graduationgala.