Clarksville, TN – Ever wonder what a Water Circus is all about? Come out to the Clarksville Speedway May 2nd-5th, 2019 and find out. With a new twist on the word “Circus”, Cirque Italia is presenting a new modern age show like no other.
Cirque Italia, America’s first traveling Water Circus, is constantly searching for new ways to provide once in a lifetime experiences to the American audience, which lead to the introduction of our second unit, the Gold Unit.
Our aim is to produce a luxurious atmosphere where water, technology, and preforming arts are mixed to create a one-of-a-kind show.
What to Expect
- Have your 5 senses stimulated: see our incredible BIG TOP TENT and SPECTACULAR performers, breath in the smell of concessions, sit center ring on the edge of your seat (try not to squeeze the seat too hard) while performers fly high above, taste the yummy cotton candy, and hear the crowd yell!
- Cirque Italia focuses on keeping the traditional ‘big top circus feel’ under the tent, so the children of today can still enjoy the same experience their parents might have experienced years ago.
- An ultra-modern water curtain that controls every droplet of water meticulously. Words and beautiful patterns can be seen as the water falls to the ‘lagoon’ below synchronized with the most creative display of superhuman talent – the result is simply out of this world!
- A selection of the best circus artists from around the globe. Cirque Italia believes multi-culturalism is one of our strongest assets.
- Incredible acts!! There will be no boredom here. Contortionists, mermaids, a laser man, the wheel of death……you will never know what to expect next! And we don’t want to give too much away. You need to come see for yourself!
- No live animal acts. Although we may use puppets that look like animals, all of our shows remain strictly animal free.
Who is Responsible here?
The “magic touch” of the Italian entrepreneur Manuel Rebecchi, President and Owner of Cirque Italia, added to the flawless direction of the COO, Chanté DeMoustes, and has turned this once romantic project into a successful production known and acclaimed all over the country.
Who should attend?
One thing Cirque Italia sets out to accomplish is to create a type of world-class entertainment suitable for all age groups. All are welcome.
Location, Dates, and Times
Cirque Italia will be at the Clarksville Speedway from May 2nd until May 5th. The Clarksville Speedway is located at 1600 Needmore Road, Clarksville, TN.
Under the stunning White & Blue Big Top Tent
- May 2nd – Thursday: 7:30pm
- May 3rd – Friday: 7:30pm
- May 4th – Saturday: 1:30pm, 4:30pm, & 7:30pm
- May 5th – Sunday: 1:30pm & 4:30pm
For more information visit www.cirqueitalia.com and make sure to check all our social media accounts. Tickets can be purchased now starting at $10.00-$50.00 depending on availability. Cirque Italia offers one free child admission with every full priced paying adult ticket in levels 2 or 3. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or deals.
Please call 941.704.8572 to find out the promo code for this location.
Box Office Hours
Non-show days: 10:00am–6:00pm
On show days: 10:00am–9:00pm
You can purchase tickets through our website (cirqueitalia.com/tickets) or by phone: 941.704.8572. We also respond to text messages.
Non vediamo l’ora di vedervi allo spettacolo! Let Your Imagination Wander and come DIVE into the Magical world of Cirque Italia.
TopicsCircus, Cirque Italia, Clarksville, Clarksville Speedway, Clarksville TN, Needmore Road