Tennessee – Treat mom to a special day out at one of eight Tennessee State Park restaurants this Mother’s Day – a perfect time for family and friends to enjoy great food in a beautiful setting.
Tennessee State Parks is pleased to announce that all eight state park restaurants will be serving a delicious Mother’s Day Buffet on Sunday, May 8. Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $12.95 to $14.95 (price does not include drink, tax or gratuity). Group reservations are recommended.
The Mother’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11:00am until closing at these state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park — 931-484-7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) — 931-762-9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park — 423-881-5241
- Henry Horton State Park — 931-364-2222
- Montgomery Bell State Park — 615-797-3101
- Natchez Trace State Park — 731-968-8176
- Paris Landing State Park — 731-642-4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park — 731-689-3135
Tennessee’s 53 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call toll free at 1-888-867-2757. For additional information, visit our Web site at www.tnstateparks.com.