Clarksville, TN – The City of Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department and Cumberland Bank & Trust are excited to announce the finalists and overall winner of the 2015 Queen City Road Race Art Contest.
Two semi-finalists were selected from each of the twelve participating elementary schools and were presented a certificate and art kit.
In addition, three finalists were awarded a Subway party for their art class.
Congratulations to Zoe Prichard, Overall Contest Winner and 5th grade student at Pisgah Elementary. Zoe’s artwork will be featured on the 2015 official Queen City Road Race T-shirt and event poster.
Along with that honor, Zoe was awarded $100.00 for her art class, an art kit and a framed poster of her winning artwork!
- Zoe Prichard, Pisgah Elementary
- Nevaeh Sapp, Burt Elementary
- Nevaeh Smith, Burt Elementary
- Maddy Wood – West Creek Elementary
- Brandi L. Williams – West Creek Elementary
- Morgan Chancey – Sango Elementary
- Parker Ferrell – Sango Elementary
- Kayla Powers – Sango Elementary Honorable Mention
- Maigan Cope – East Montgomery Elementary
- Haleigh Lewis – East Montgomery Elementary
- Zoe Dirks – Rossview Elementary
- Ava Lindeman – Rossview Elementary
- Gabriel Macias – Hazelwood Elementary
- Sage Gavi – Moore Magnet Elementary
- Michael Slebodnik – Clarksville Academy
- Trinity Wilson – Clarksville Academy
- Gwen Cole – Immaculate Conception
- Moria Johnson – Immaculate Conception
- Avrin McGinnis – Barsanti Elementary
- Serilda McNerney – Barsanti Elementary
- Danielle Darnell – Jackson Elementary
- Makenna Frias – Jackson Elementary
“We are proud to sponsor the Queen City Road Race. As sponsor, we really enjoy seeing the t-shirt designs the children come up with,” said Tirzah Tucker of Cumberland Bank & Trust.
The 37th Annual Queen City Road Race will take place Saturday, May 2nd at 8:00am. The event will include a 5k, 7k, and One Mile Movement. Registration kicks off February 17th, 2015.
For more details on the Queen City Road Race Art Contest and to see pictures of the contest as well as the artwork, please visit www.cityofclarksville.com/qcrr