There will be lane closures on Riverside Drive for Riverfest beginning September 9th continuing through September 11th. We recommend drivers plan alternate routes or give themselves plenty of time to travel to their destination.
Lane Closure Schedule
- Thursday, September 9th:
- 7:00am, Far south bound lane closed.
- Friday, September 10th:
- 7:00am, Remaining south bound lane and turning lane closed.
- 7:00pm until midnight Riverside Drive will be closed to through traffic from College Street to 2nd Street/New Providence Blvd.
- 12:00am midnight, Far south bound lane only closed.
- Saturday, September 11th:
- 7:00 a.m. until 8:00pm, Remaining south bound lane and turning lane Closed.
- 8:30 p.m. until midnight, Riverside Drive will be closed to through traffic from College Street to 2nd Street/New Providence Blvd.
- 12:00 a.m. midnight, Far south bound lane only closed.
McGregor Park will be closed to the public on Wednesday, September 8th at daybreak in preparation for the festival and the park will be gated through Saturday at 11:00pm. No admission will be charged to enter the park during the festival on September 10th and 11th, however all visitors must enter through designated public entrance gates.
Free parking will be available at Austin Peay State University’s Dunn Center parking lot. Bus service will be running every 30-45 minutes to shuttle patrons to the Riverfest gates on Friday and Saturday. Service will begin at 5:00pm on Friday and at 9:30am on Saturday and continue until the park closes.
Riverfest parking will not be permitted at Two Rivers Business Center at any time or at Riverside Drive businesses during their business hours. Handicap parking will be available at designated parking lots directly across from McGregor Park.
The courtesy boat dock and boat ramp at the RiverWalk will be closed Thursday morning September, 9th through Sunday night. No boats may anchor in the channel or on the RiverWalk side of the channel. River traffic may be subject to safety checks. These regulations are subject to change at any time.
- No pets allowed
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No coolers allowed
- No weapons of any kind (pocket knives not allowed)
- No roaming solicitation allowed
- No flash photography, camcorders, or recording devices during headlining concerts (after 8:00pm)
- No fights or foul language
Any violation of these policies will result in immediate confiscation of items and/or expulsion from the festival.
Also, the Clarksville Downtown Market will not be held Saturday, September 11th.
For ADA assistance with any City of Clarksville event, program, or activity please call 931-645-7476. For more information about Riverfest, please visit www.clarksvilleriverfest.com or call 931-645-7476.