Treat Dad to a delicious buffet at one of eight Tennessee State Park Restaurants
Nashville, TN – Father’s Day is slated for Sunday, June 17th, and if you really want to impress dad and to show your appreciation – take him out for a delicious meal at a Tennessee State Parks’ restaurant, followed by a fun hike or a variety of fun activities.
Tennessee State Parks invite you to spend time with family and friends, celebrate dad’s big day and enjoy Tennessee’s natural wonders at one of eight state park restaurants serving a Father’s Day Buffet.Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $11.95 to $14.95. Price does not include drink, tax or gratuity. Special prices for kids and seniors over 62 are available.
Group reservations are recommended.
The Father’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11:00am until closing at these state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park — 931.484.7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) — 931.762.9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park — 423.881.5241
- Henry Horton State Park — 931.364.2222
- Montgomery Bell State Park — 615.797.3101
- Natchez Trace State Park — 731.968.8176
- Paris Landing State Park — 731.642.4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park — 731.689.3135
About Tennessee State Parks
Tennessee’s 54 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call toll free at 1.888.867.2757.