Clarksville, TN – The Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County has announced the addition of Parkway Animal Clinic on McClardy Road to its already 8-strong list of high-quality low-cost spay-neuter veterinary partners.
Each veterinary partner’s participation enables the Humane Society to offer affordable spay-neuter surgeries to families that would not or could not spay or neuter their pets otherwise.
Since the spay-neuter program’s inception in 2004, the Humane Society has continued to combine veterinary discounts, spay-neuter grants and fundraising to provide over 5,300 dogs and cats with low-cost spay-neuter surgeries.
To purchase spay-neuter vouchers, stop by the Humane Society office, 940 Tennessee Avenue (blue building on the hill behind Arby’s off Riverside Drive).
Office hours are Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday 9:00am-2:00pm or Wednesday/Thursday 4:30pm-7:30pm. Cash or credit/debit accepted.
- Animal Hospital (Downtown)
- Animal House (Dover Road)
- Family Pet Hospital (Exit 11)
- Houston County Animal Clinic (Erin, TN)
- North Stewart Veterinary Clinic (Dover, TN)
- Parkway Animal Clinic (McClardy Road)
- Pet Calls Mobile Clinic
- Southside Veterinary Clinic (Hwy. 48/13)
- Tiny Town Animal Clinic (Exit 1).
For more information, call 931.648.8042.