Images of the week
To submit a photograph for our consideration as a possible image of the week:
- The image must have been taken by yourself
- It must be no more than two weeks old
- It must have been taken in or of the local area
- If the image contains other people you must have received their permisson to submit it for publication; unless the image was taken in at a public event, or in any other area where there is no legal expectation of privacy.
- It must have a width of 1280 pixels
You must also supply:
- Your real name
- A contact phone number
- A title and a caption describing the image
Please do not submit more than one image each week for our consideration.
- We reserve the right to reject any image submission for any reason, or for no reason at all.
- We have the right to edit the supplied title, caption, and image.
- We reserve the right to publish, license, and sublicense to other parties any images which are submitted for our consideration, even if they are never published on Clarksville Online, or are not selected for use as an image of the week.
- The requirements for image submission, and this disclaimer may be modified at any time without further notification being required.
By submitting an image to Clarksville Online, you indicate your acceptance of the above terms.