Clarksville, TN – Road closures for this week have been announced for the 9th Annual Rivers & Spires Festival in downtown Clarksville.
The following streets will be closed:
Wednesday, April 14th
- Public Square in front of F&M Bank
Thursday, April 15th
- Strawberry Alley
- Franklin Street from First Street to Public Square
- Hiter Street from Madison to Commerce
- First Street from Franklin Street to Main Street
Friday, April 16th
- On Friday Downtown will be blocked off from Public Square to Fourth Street and Madison Street to Main Street.
- The streets will be closed until Sunday morning, April 17th, at 7:00am.
Handicapped parking is available in the parking garage off Commerce Street in front of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department on the first level. It is accessible from Riverside Drive.
Limited seating is available around the event. Festival-goers are urged to bring their own folding or camping chairs. It is also recommended that attendees buy their food and drink tickets early to avoid long lines. Tickets for food and beverages will go on sale at various booths throughout downtown when the festival opens. Recycle bins will also be placed throughout the festival.
The festival will take place rain or shine. Festival hours are:
- Thursday, April 14th: 4:00am – 10:00pm.
- Friday, April 15th: 5:00am – 11:00pm.
- Saturday, April 16th: 10:00am – 11:00pm.
The 9th Annual Rivers & Spires Festival, April 14th-16th in downtown Clarksville, is free and open to the public. The festival features six stages of music and entertainment, arts and crafts, marketplace, food vendors, and activities for all ages. For more information and a complete schedule, visit www.riversandspires.com.