The City of Clarksville released an updated report on all of the flood damage in the area today.
Only real properties that were damaged or destroyed are indicated in the report.
As of May 11th, 2010 at 8:30 am:
- Riverside Drive: 218 business damage reports
- By-pass: none reported
- College Street: 30 reported
- Kraft Street: 20 reported
- Tylertown Road: 11 reported
- Hwy 48 & 13: 8 reported
- Dunbar Cave Road: 41 Homes damaged
- Southern Hills: 15 reported
- Rest of City: 62 reported
- Woodstock: 8 reported
- Rest of City: 68 reported