Clarksville, TN – On Thursday, June 23rd at 7:00pm, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will hold a Community Information Exchange at Bethel Baptist Church.
This is a community meeting for Montgomery County Zone 4 and 5, which includes: Palmyra, Cunningham, Sailors Rest, Southside, Cumberland Height, and Shiloh.
The event is hosted by Investigator Mark Lankford and Deputy Ted Denny.
Investigators and deputies who work criminal cases in Montgomery County will:
- Discuss CRIMES that have been occurring in your area.
- Familiarize citizens with how the MCSO works to prevent and address criminal activity.
- Solicit feedback from citizens and address concerns that they are having.
- Share some crime prevention techniques along with methods to help prevent you from falling victim.
- Build connections with citizens to help keep your community safe.
Bethel Baptist Church is located at 2301 TN-13, Palmyra, TN 37142