Clarksville, TN – F&M Bank is pleased to announce the rollout of its new CardValet® program for cardholders who want to manage their debit card through their mobile devices.
With the new F&M CardValet Mobile App, customers can control card spending on the go.
It is simple, download CardValet from Google Play™ or the App StoreSM and immediately begin enjoying it’s features.
- Turn your debit card on and off. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your card is protected against fraud and theft by turning it on or off and get real-time alerts to ensure your card is used by only you.
- Control your finances by setting thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your card on and off.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations for both consumer and business cards with multiple users.
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction limits set by you.
- Get real-time balances from your account and you can monitor your finances from anywhere.
“F&M debit cardholders can now monitor their finances from anywhere, anytime with our new CardValet Mobile App. In addition, with the transaction controls feature, another layer of fraud protection is an added safeguard,” stated Sammy Stuard, bank president and CEO.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.
F&M Bank has assets exceeding $925 million and operates 15 full-service banking offices in Montgomery County, Robertson County, Stewart County, Sumner County, Rutherford County, Wilson County and Putnam County, plus additional mortgage-only offices in Davidson (Green Hills) and Williamson (Brentwood) counties. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #518158.