The Night Stalker Association proudly presents the 11th annual Night Stalker Association Team Bass Tournament on Saturday April 18th 2009 at the Paris Landing boat ramp. Registration starts at 4:00 a.m. Money raised in this tournament goes directly into the Night Stalker Association Fund for Children with Terminally Ill Diseases, children of fallen Night Stalkers scholarship fund, and the general scholarship fund. The Cost: $90.00 per team with an optional $10.00 big bass pot per boat. All checks should be made out to the Night Stalker Association. The weigh-in will be conducted by the Montgomery County Bass Club.
Come on out and have a great time and support a great cause! Entry fee includes a BBQ lunch and plenty of beverages!! plus, stick around after the tournament and be included in our raffle. Hundreds of great door prizes will be raffled off!
- Additional bonus money
- $1,000 to win from any ’08 or’09 Stratos! purchased from C&O Marine!
- $250.00 to highest finisher in top 10, if no winner!
- Active duty soldiers will be additionally competing for the CW5 Jamie D. Weeks Memorial Award to include cash and prizes!
- This is a “buddy” team tournament.
- Choose your own partner or fish alone.
- No more than two contestants per boat. No exceptions!
- There is a 5 fish limit per boat.
- There will be a 8oz penalty for each dead fish.
- Only fish measuring 15 inches or more with mouth closed will be weighed.
- Golden rule will be the official board used.
- Any short fish brought to the official weigh-in will result in the loss of that fish and your largest fish.
- There will be a courtesy measuring board for any questionable fish.
- Only large-mouth, small-mouth, and spotted bass (Kentucky), will be weighed in.
- Fishing with artificial baits only. No live bait! No trolling!
- Contestants must check in at the registration table the morning of the tournament.
- Live wells will be checked by members of the tournament committee prior to launching your boat.
- There will be no alcoholic beverages consumed during tournament hours. Any infraction of this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- Late penalty: 1lb per minute, 15 minutes late will result in losing all fish weight.
- Life jackets will be worn and secured anytime the outboard engine is above idle speed.
- There will be no off-limit areas.
- In the result of a tie, winner will be determined by number of fish in the stringer, then by number of “live” fish in the stringer. After that, money will be combined and split between the tied boats.
- Any protest must be in writing within 15 minutes after scales are announced closed.
- Decisions of the tournament director will be final.
- Have fun!
For more information