Ask not what your Earth can do for you.
Ask what you can do for your Earth.
I know alot of wonderful people that are working hard to make this a healthier planet. I’m sure we have many, many people in the Clarksville area that are living with the environment in mind. As a Earth Day activity, I invite you to comment to this post and let others know at least one of the actions you take to Reduce-Recycle-Reuse.
Here is a list of some of the things I do:
- Bought a Prius (even though no rebates or tax incentives remain)
- Buy Green Power
- Recycle paper, plastic, glass, cardboard, tin, aluminum
- Write my local, state and other government representatives to support environmental measures
- Eat less meat
- Use my programmable thermostat
- Buy energy efficient appliances & HVAC system
- Active in local environmental groups
- Buy only CFL’s
What is one thing I haven’t done but commit to do? Calculate my CO2 footprint. I’ll post it below once I’ve figured it out.
Thanks for all you do to save energy and prevent pollution.
For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children’s futures, and we are all mortal. – John F. Kennedy