Students scheduled to graduate from Austin Peay State University in December will have an opportunity next month to participate in Grad Finale, an event designed to make sure all preparations have been made for Winter Commencement. Grad Finale will be from 2-6 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 7 and from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 8. Both sessions will be at Morgan University Center Ballroom. Students may participate in either session.The following offices will provide information at Grad Finale:
- The Office of Enrollment Management and Academic Support will answer questions about Commencement, scheduled for Friday, Dec. 12 in the Dunn Center.
- The Office of Alumni and Annual Giving will welcome students as APSU alumni.
- The Office of the Registrar will answer questions regarding completion of degree requirements, honors, diplomas and transcripts. A student’s eligibility for graduation also will be checked.
- The Business Office will be able to answer questions related to account balances.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid will answer questions about financial matters such as student loan repayments.
- The College of Graduate Studies will assist students receiving graduate degrees. Information about APSU’s graduate programs and how to enroll also will be available.
- The Career and Advisement Center will answer questions about job search assistance including resume referrals and interview opportunities.
- The APSU Department of Communication will accept orders for December graduation videos.
- Senior Exit Exam registration will be offered.
The University Bookstore will display items such as diploma frames. Students also will be able to pick up caps and gowns upon receipt of payment of the graduation fee. Jostens will have graduation items for purchase including announcements and invitations. Students may place orders for class rings.
In addition, door prizes will be given away, and refreshments provided. For more information about Grad Finale, contact the Office of Enrollment Management and Academic Support by telephone at (931) 221-6540.