- When tax cuts are labeled as tax increases.
- When natural born citizenship is labeled as non-citizenship.
- When believing that basic health care is not privilege but a human right is called elitist socialism.
- When respecting the human value of our precious military forces is labeled as being anti-military.
- When recognizing that our national prestige has been run into the toilet is labeled as naivete and weakness.
- When global warming and melting Arctic icecaps is labeled as fantasy.
- When declaring having rejected a federally funded construction project. but not declaring that the federal funds for that project were received is hailed as a model of leadership and fiscal responsibility.
- When having only three percent of the world’s oil reserves, but using fully twenty percent of its daily production is pitched as the means to oil independence. Well, that’s just silly, now isn’t it?
What with all the heavy-handed named-calling and negative dis-information being bandied about in these final days of the presidential election campaign, this image pretty much sums it up quite succinctly.
No matter your political persuasion, heed the advice at the bottom of the above sign: Go Vote!
Failure to exercise your right to vote also exorcises your right to complain about the outcome.