The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation invites Tennesseans to visit several state park restaurants for a special Father’s Day Buffet.
NASHVILLE – Express your love and appreciation to Dad by taking him out for a delicious meal, with a Tennessee State Park serving as the perfect setting on Father’s Day Sunday, June 21.
Tennessee State Parks invite you to spend time with family and friends, celebrate dad’s special day and enjoy Tennessee’s natural wonders at one of eight state park restaurants serving a Father’s Day Buffet. Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $11.50 to $13.95. Group reservations are recommended.
The Father’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11 a.m. until closing at these state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park — (931) 484-7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) — (931) 762-9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park — (423) 881-5241
- Henry Horton State Park — (931) 364-2222
- Montgomery Bell State Park — (615) 797-3101
- Natchez Trace State Park — (731) 968-8176
- Paris Landing State Park — (731) 642-4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park — (731) 689-3135
1-888-867-2757. For additional information, visit our Web site at www.tnstateparks.com.