The Tennessee Small Business Development Center is holding a Community Express/Patriot Express Loan Workshop at on June 24th from 10:00am till 12:00pm and 6:00pm till 8:00pm. This free seminar will be held at the TSU Avon Williams Campus located at 330 Tenth Avenue, North.
Are you looking for a small business loan for $5K, $10K or $25K? This workshop provides important information on how to effectively finance a new or existing small business. Learn step-by-step how to apply for the SBA Community Express or Patriot Express Loan. Loans are available in amounts ranging from $5,000-$25,000. These loans are SBA-guaranteed and payable over 10 years with no prepayment penalty! This is NOT a credit card loan.To register for this seminar, please call 615.963.7179 and follow the prompts or CLICK HERE.
SBA Community Express Loan Program Highlights
- Loans up to $25,000
- No financial statements or collateral required! Full-time and part-time businesses are eligible.
- If you are a start-up, in construction, have a home-based, Internet or any existing business looking to expand.
Are you a Veteran?
Patriot Express loans are for veterans, spouses /widows of veterans, active duty, reservists and national guard members. Reservations not required. If you have questions, please call 963-7179. This Community Express/Patriot Express Loan Workshop is sponsored by the Nashville Small Business Development Center located at TSU.
Bring the following documents if you wish to apply for a loan:
- Photo copy of your driver’s License or official ID,
- Social security number or Evidence of LPRA status if not a citizen
- Federal Tax ID number (if applicable), and
- Your Business Checkbook.
- All partners, principals or co-owners of the business must apply together.
ALSO: Those with a criminal history or anyone who has defaulted on a government loan including student loans are not eligible. Non-profit businesses are also not eligible.