Clarksville, TN – This is your last chance to get tickets for this years Wags to Witches Fur Ball Bash. Tickets are $50.00, and proceeds go to support the Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County in thier mission to support pets and their owners in our area.
Dress up… or just show up. The food & drinks alone are worth the $50.00 ticket. All food is served heavy hors d’oeuvres style (buffet, baby!)… and so is the free beer!
If you are on the fence about attending this year’s Wags to Witches Fur Ball Bash, perhaps these NEW-ly added gourmet eats provided by the American Culinary Federation of Clarksville will entice you:
- Slider Bar (including crabcakes, brisket, & pulled pork)
- Cheese Fondue Fountain (in addition to milk & white chocolate)
- Potato Bites
- Tiramisu Fingers
You might also find: Spinach and Artichoke Dip & Roasted Red Pepper dip served with Pita Chips; Assorted Crostinis; Olive Tampenade; Tomato Basil Brushetta Crostini; assorted & domestic cheeses; Antipasto tray; Chicken on a Stick; Shrimp Cocktail; Mini Cheesecakes dipped in White, Milk and Dark Chocolates & lots more!
Plus, a very special horror-themed caked provided by George the Cake Guy in celebration of Wags’ 5th anniversary!!!
We’ll have nearly 100 excellent “finds” on our silent auction tables this year, too, including:
- Autographed Titans Mini-Helmut donated by Tennessee Titans
- 12-months of grooming by Vanity Fur Mobile Grooming ($1,000 value!!)
- And, 12-months of Grooming matched by Heavenly Paws!
- $300.00 gift certificate to Aqua Colour Lounge
- Framed Roxy Limited Print
- 20×24 Custom Pet Painting by Tina Hartman/PictureYourPhoto.com
And so much more!
Ticket Purchasing Options
You can purchase tickets at the Humane Society office from 9:00am-2:00pm on Friday and Saturday, either by stopping by (blue building behind Arby’s on Riverside Drive), or calling in a credit card to 931.648.8042 (tickets will be held at the door for you). If you have a hard time getting through you can also try calling 931.206.1028.