Montgomery County, TN – As of this morning, there are several roadways that are closed due to high water. Use caution around roads with water flowing over them.
The Cumberland River and Red River crested Thursday morning. The Cumberland River is currently at 46 feet, which is flood level. Water levels are expected to remain at flood stage until Saturday, around 11:00am at which time it will start receding. It is expected to be below 40 feet by Sunday at 8:00pm.
The following are the current road closures for the Clarksville Montgomery County area.
City of Clarksville Road Closures
- Meadow Brook
- Spees Drive
- Dunbar Cave Road at Dunbar Cave State Park – Being cleaned right now and will open shortly
- Tobacco Road between Jack Miller and Hadley
- Freestone Drive
- Thomas Street
- Alfred Thun Road
- Professional Park Blvd.
- Front Street
- Idaho Springs
Montgomery County Road Closures
- Lock B South Bottoms – including Lock B Road South, Shelton Ferry Road and Southside Road.
- Hematite Road
- Chapel Hill Road at Pinnacle Point
- Port Royal Lane
- Lock C Bottoms – including Lylewood Road, Kirkland Road and Levi Road