Offering quality accommodations at an exceptional value, all in your own backyard
Nashville, TN – Tennessee State Parks will offer special winter rates for 360 villas and cabins, along with six state park inns from November 1st, 2011, through March 31st, 2012.
With a Tennessee State Park within an hour’s drive of just about anywhere in the state, families and groups seeking unique recreation opportunities and high-quality accommodations can find the perfect getaway – all at an exceptional value and a bit closer to home.
With a Tennessee State Parks special winter discount, park visitors can stay at one of Tennessee’s six state park inns for $49.95 a night (excluding tax). The inn discount may be used seven days a week and applies to both individuals and groups. At participating inns, guests may add the breakfast package for an additional $10.00. A 50 percent discount also is being offered for villas and cabins with a two-night minimum stay. The cabin discount is valid Sunday through Thursday only and some holiday weeks are not included. Discounts are based on availability and certain other restrictions may apply.
There is no coupon necessary for this special rate and patrons simply need to ask for the “Special Winter Promotion” when making a reservation. When making online reservations please ensure the available code for the special winter rate or cabin discount is applied. While reservations are not required, they are highly recommended to ensure availability.
Special winter rates are not valid with other discounts. For more information about the special promotion, please call the Tennessee State Parks information line at 615.532.0001 or toll free at 1.888.867.2757. For additional information or to make online reservations, please visit the Tennessee State Parks website.
Tennessee State Parks with inns and/or cabins participating in the winter discount promotion are:
Park/ County / Phone Number
- Cedars of Lebanon – Wilson – 800.713.5180
- Chickasaw – Henderson – 800.458.1752
- Cumberland Mountain – Cumberland – 800.250.8618
- David Crockett – Lawrence – 877.804.2681
- Edgar Evins – DeKalb – 800.250.8619
- Fall Creek Falls – Van Buren – 800.250.8610
- Henry Horton – Marshall – 800.250.8612
- Meeman-Shelby – Shelby – 800.471.5293
- Montgomery Bell – Dickson – 800.250.8613
- Natchez Trace – Carroll – 800.250.8616
- Nathan Bedford Forrest – Benton – 800.714.7305
- Norris Dam – Campbell – 800.543.9335
- Paris Landing – Henry – 800.250.8614
- Pickett – Pickett – 877.260.0010
- Pickwick Landing – Hardin – 800.250.8615
- Roan Mountain – Carter – 800.250.8620
- Rock Island – White – 800.713.6065
- Standing Stone – Overton – 800.713.5157
- Tims Ford – Franklin – 800.471.5295
About Tennessee State Parks
Tennessee’s 53 state parks offer a diverse natural, recreational and cultural experience for individuals, families or business and professional groups. Tennessee State Parks also offer a variety of outdoor fun including hiking trails, water sports, mountain biking, golf and skeet shooting. For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call toll free 1.888.867.2757.
Visit www.tnstateparks.com to learn more about Tennessee State Parks’ featured sites, upcoming events in your area, Tennessee Outdoor Adventures or the Tennessee Golf Trail – there’s something for everyone.