Fort Campbell, KY – Estep Wellness Center has released their July class schedule.
Estep Wellness Center wants you to feel comfortable while you are there so they are now offering a free Fitness Orientation for patrons.
This orientation, led by Certified Personal Trainers, will introduce you to Estep while educating you on the proper usage of equipment and encouraging correct form to prevent injuries.The Estep Fitness Orientation will be offered on the first Friday of each month at 9:30am and at 4:30pm.
Each orientation will last approximately one hour and can accommodate up to five participants.
As always, there is a full calendar of other great classes throughout the month.
A new month brings exciting changes and includes the following:
- The Estep Fitness Orientation will be held on July 11th instead of July 4th due to the holiday.
- Cycle on Monday and Wednesday at 9:00am is cancelled.
- Tabata on Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30am is cancelled.
- Zumba® Fitness is replacing Salsa Cardio on Monday at 5:45pm.
- Yoga is replacing PiYo™ Strength on Tuesday at 5:45pm.
- All of the Cycle classes will be part of le Tour de France.
- Love Your Bump Prenatal Classes will continue to be held on Tuesday and Thursday at 11:45am with instructors Mandy and Journey. All trimesters are welcome but you will need to bring a doctors release to participate.
- Picnic at the Park – Maximized Monday with Dr. Dale Brown will be held on July 14th from 11:45am to 1:00pm. This month the free seminar will be held at Cole Park (playground across from Cole Park Golf Course) and the topic will be “Raising Healthy Families/Farmers Markets.” After Dr. Dale’s presentation, special guest, Journey, will demonstrate Family Fun Fitness.
- The 5:45pm time slot on both Thursday and Friday is available for Private Group Classes (FRG Meeting, Family Group, Coffee, Community Event or Corporate). This cost is $40.00 per session. Call Angie for more information.
- Their Saturday classes will be: le Tour de France Cycle at 9:30am and Zumba®Fitness at 11:00am on July 12th; Yoga at 8:15am, BOKWA at 9:30am, and Zumba®Fitness at 11:00am on July 19th; Yoga at 8:15am, INSANITY® at 9:30am and Zumba®Fitness at 11:00am on July 26th.
If you are bored with your lonely workout and want more quality in your fun fitness time – Estep has just what you are looking for – “Better Bodies” small group and partner personal training. Buddy up with your bestie or a fitness friend for the added benefit of working out with someone who encourages you.
Whether it’s a friend, Spouse or co-worker, you can split the cost of a personal trainer. Up to four individuals may commit to a small group personal training session at a cost that is divisible by 2, 3 or 4. Two individuals would each pay $22.50 per session, three would each pay $15.00 per session and four would each pay $11.25 per session.
You can view their monthly class schedule at www.fortcampbellmwr.com . Click on the Sports & Fitness button and then on the Estep button.
For more information about Estep Wellness Center, please visit them at 2270 Kentucky Avenue or give them a call at 270.798.4664.