Clarksville, TN – CDE continues to work to restore power to neighborhoods affected by the storm. Due to disparate causes of the remaining outages they can be tough to isolate and repair. An estimated 400 customers remain without power down from 700 earlier today.
Crews are still working in the Porters Bluff/Glenwood/Trahern area, Southern Hills area, Virginia Hills, Norwood Trail/Cambridge Rd/Craigmont area, Lake Court and Dunbar Cave area. Most of these areas we are working in have extensive damage.We will continue working throughout the night and day tomorrow to continue the restoration of power.
Power has been restored to the following areas:
- Cambridge Rd, Georgetown, Norwood, Craigmont (a few customers may still be out in this area, crews are re-checking before they leave)
- N Ford St
- Chapel Street
- Power Street
- Locust Street
- Martin, Elder, Dixon St, Dixon Cir
- Barker St, Current St, Dortch St
- High St, Crossland Ave, Forest St
- Perkins Ave, Conroy Ave
- Madison St (Cumberland Grille/Rite Aid), Delmar, Inglewood, Liberty Pkwy
- Pollard Rd area