Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville Transit System (CTS) Spooky Special is back for another Spooky Tour.
The Halloween-adorned bus will run the streets of Clarksville, offering free rides on Thursday, October 31st, 2019.
The Spooky Special, or Spooky Bus as some call it, is a Clarksville Transit System Halloween tradition that started 28 years ago to help residents get acquainted with the transportation service and to thank consistent passengers.
Clarksville Academy art students have painted the bus with special Halloween oriented designs for the past 25 years.
Rides on the Spooky Special are free, and it will run on a variety of routes on Halloween. All of the trips originate from the Transit Center at 200 Legion Street.
The Spooky Special will operate with service to these routes:
Thursday, October 31st
- Route 1 Fort Campbell, 7:00am-9:00am.
- Route 3 Cunningham Loop, 9:00am-11:00am.
- Route 6 Madison Street, 11:00am to 1:00pm.
- Route 511 Hilldale, 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Route 4 Peachers Mill Road, 3:00pm-5:00pm.
- Route 8 Tennova Healthcare/101st Express, 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Route 7 Governors Square Mall, 7:00pm-9:00pm.
If the artwork is not heavily impacted by weather, CTS will run the Spooky Bus on November 1st as well, with service to these routes:
Friday, November 1st
- Route 2 Tiny town Road, 6:30am-8:30am.
- Route 3 Cunningham Loop, 8:30am-10:30am.
- Route 6 Madison Street, 10:30am-12:30pm.
- Route 7 Governors Square Mall, 12:30pm-2:30:00pm.
- Route 2 Tiny Town Road, 2:30pm-4:30pm.
- Route 3 Cunningham Loop, 4:30pm-6:30pm.