Montgomery County, TN – A flood advisory continues for the Montgomery County area as water levels remain high from causing backwaters in low laying areas. The Cumberland River, at Clarksville, crested at 45.71 feet Wednesday morning, May 4th at 4:00am. By Wednesday night, at 9:30pm the Cumberland River was at 45.22 feet.
The River will continue to fall to near 44.5 feet Friday morning, May 6th.
The following are the current road closures for the Clarksville Montgomery County area.
City of Clarksville road closures
- Spees Drive
- Freestone Drive
- North Woodstock
- Bridget Road – From Spees Drive to Nicks
- Glenhurust Way – between North field and Meadow Knoll
Montgomery County road closures
- Hematite Road
- Dog Hollow Road
- Lock B Road South
- Powers Place
- Shelton Ferry Road
- Southside Road
- Corbindale Road
- CB Road
- Lock C Bottoms – including Lylewood Road, Kirkland Road and Levi Road
- North Liberty Church Road – between Hwy 79 west and the city limits
- Palmyra Road – between Vernon Creek Road and Cunningham View Road
- Port Royal Lane