Nashville, TN – On Tuesday, October 29th thru Saturday, November 23rd, Verizon Wireless stores in the Nashville area will host a drive to benefit area nonprofits that distribute food to people in need, such as Second Harvest Food Bank, the Salvation Army and Smyrna/LaVergne Food Bank.
The company invites the community to donate non-perishable food items, such as baby food, baby formula, canned beans, canned vegetables, condiments, cookies, crackers, fruit juice, jelly, pasta, pasta sauce, peanut butter, rice, soups and salad dressing.
Items can be donated at the following Verizon Wireless store locations:
- 3047 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040
- 375 S. James Campbell Blvd., Columbia, TN 38401
- 100 Lowes Road, Dickson, TN 37055
- 1959 Mallory Lane, Franklin, TN 37067
- 1152 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
- 223 Indian Lake Blvd., Hendersonville, TN 37075
- 1424 W Main St., Lebanon, TN 37087
- 1915 Gallatin Pike N., Suite 101, Madison, TN 37115
- 580 N. Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- 4044 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215
- 6800 Charlotte Pike, Suite 114, Nashville, TN 37209
- 1826 N. Main St., Shelbyville, TN 37160
- 480 Sam Ridley Parkway W., Smyrna, TN 37167
- 2209 N. Jackson St., Tullahoma, TN 37388
Verizon is committed to investing in the well being of Tennessee communities where its employees and customers live.