Treat Mom at One of Eight State Park Restaurants
Tennessee State Parks is pleased to announce that all eight state park restaurants will serve a delicious Mother’s Day Buffet on Sunday, May 11th. Buffet selections vary with a wide array of specialties and priced from $14.95 to $15.95 (plus beverages & tax). Group reservations are recommended.
The Mother’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11:00am until closing at the following state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park (931) 484-7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) (931) 762-9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park (423) 881-5241
- Henry Horton State Park (931) 364-2222
- Montgomery Bell State Park (615) 797-3101
- Natchez Trace State Park (731) 968-8176
- Paris Landing State Park (731) 642-4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park (731) 689-3135
About Tennessee State Parks
Tennessee’s 54 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families, or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. There is a state park within an hour’s drive of just about anywhere in the state, offering a variety of recreational, lodging and dining choices. For more information about Tennessee State Park, visit http://tnstateparks.com/ or connect via Facebook or Twitter.
For a free brochure about Tennessee State Parks, call 1.888.867.2757.