101st Airborne Division
Fort Campbell, KY – Soldiers and civilians of the 101st Airborne Division and Fort Campbell are excited to host Family members, community members, veterans and distinguished guests on Fort Campbell in celebration of our annual “Week of the Eagles” events, May 17th-23rd, 2019. This year’s WOE celebration will also include “Military Survivor Appreciation Week” and Retiree Appreciation Day.
Come see why Fort Campbell is the installation of choice for Army Soldiers, Families, civilians and veterans. Events are free and open to the public. Non-military ID card holders will need to follow normal gate entry procedures.
- WOE Welcome Center at the newly-renovated Don F. Pratt Memorial Museum, open daily 9:30am-4:30pm (closed Sunday); tour the museum; obtain maps, event schedules and unit-specific information
- Unit Sports Competitions (Softball, Basketball, Ultimate Football, Tug of War, “Rakfit”)
- Combatives Tournament
May 17th: Military Survivor Appreciation Week kick-off
- Boots on the Ground display opening ceremony, 3:00pm-4:00pm – More than 7,000 boots will line the 101st Airborne Division Headquarters lawn in memory of fallen service members who died from September 11th, 2001 to present day.
May 18th: “Screaming Eagle Super Saturday”
- “Run for the Fallen,” 7:30am-10:00am; run starts at Town Center Park, across from Division headquarters.
- Open house, static displays, and Air Assault / Fast Rope Insertion / Special Purpose Extraction System demonstration at The Sabalauski Air Assault School, 10:00am-4:00pm.
- Retiree Appreciation Day at the Soldier Support Center, 10:00am-4:00pm; opening ceremony 11:00am; information booths and a Blanchfield Army Community Hospital health fair
- MWR Concert at the Division Parade Field, 7:00pm (artist line-up to be announced); pre-concert activities, 6:00pm, include an inflatable kids zone and food vendors.
- No public events
- Division Run, 6:30am – Come cheer on your favorite Soldier and their unit!
- Legacy Golf Tournament, 9:00am-3:00pm at Cole Park Commons
- 2nd Brigade Combat Team Distinguished Members of the Regiment ceremony
- 327th Infantry Regiment Distinguished Members of the Regiment ceremony
- Best Air Assault Competition
- 187th Infantry Regiment Distinguished Members of the Regiment ceremony
- Culinary Competition – Watch as Fort Campbell’s Top Chefs face off to test their culinary skills!
- 101st Combat Aviation Brigade Open House
- Gander Memorial Decommissioning Ceremony
- Distinguished Members of the Regiment ceremonies: 506th Infantry Regiment; 1st Squadron, 32nd Cavalry Regiment; 2nd Battalion, 32nd Artillery Regiment
- Marksmanship Competition
- Memorial Day Ceremony and honor to military survivors, 4:00pm at the Division Headquarters
- Combatives Tournament Finals
- Division Review, to include an honorary “Veterans Formation,” and Week of the Eagles Award ceremony, 9:30am-11:30am at the Division Headquarters
Updates on times and locations, plus additional details, will be posted regularly to: 101st Airborne Division Facebook at www.facebook.com/101st/
Fort Campbell website at https://home.army.mil/campbell