Washington, D.C. – America needs to banish Russia from the international community. Putin’s success or failure ultimately depends on his ability to conquer sovereign nations and get the old Soviet band back together.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and the people of Ukraine are brave freedom fighters.
It’s time for the Joe Biden administration to lead the United States in defense of freedom. We cannot let the New Axis of Evil win.
Putin is waging an unprovoked, tyrannical war against an independent nation. The United States and our partners around the globe must not enable Putin’s delusions of rebuilding the Soviet Union or let him escape accountability for his egregious crimes. I introduced a resolution to cut off Moscow’s full access to the SWIFT international banking service to ensure we hit Putin where it hurts and further isolate him from the rest of the world.
I am dedicated to supporting Tennessee veterans. That’s why I introduced legislation to ensure that local veterans get access to the care they deserve. Read more about how I’m working to reduce wait times at VA clinics and hospitals here.
Last week, I met with community leaders in Overton, Jackson, and Pickett counties who are tired of the Biden administration’s failure to address inflation. In Tennessee, rising costs are impacting everything from IV bags to bus routes.
- I introduced legislation to stop Russia from exploiting UN peacekeeping contracts and stop taxpayer dollars from bankrolling Putin’s proxy army.
- I joined 31 Senators to challenge a Biden administration policy that sends federal funding to entities that provide abortion referrals to pregnant mothers.
- I introduced bipartisan legislation to bolster the Department of Veterans Affairs’ cybersecurity to protect veterans’ personal information.
- Next week, make sure to tune in to my questions for Supreme Court Associate Justice nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson during hearings in the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Sign up to join Senator Bill Hagerty and me at Tennessee Tuesday every Tuesday the Senate is in session.
- The Capitol is opening! Click here to sign up for a tour.
- Is there something you want to see in the Blackburn Report? Email my office to share!