The Atomic Trades and Labor Council has endorsed Bob Tuke to become Tennessee’s next U.S. Senator and to defeat Lamar Alexander in November. The ATLC is comprised of 16 international unions and 17 local unions and represents approximately 2,100 members at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the Y-12 National Security Complex. The ATLC joins a growing list of Tuke for Tennessee endorsers, including:
- Tennessee AFL-CIO Labor Council – Representing 340 Local Unions and 250,000 workers throughout Tennesse
- Tennessee Professional Fire Fighters Association
- Teamsters Local Union 519 – Knoxville, TN
- Teamsters Local Union 480 – Nashville, TN
- Teamsters Local Union 327 – Nashville, TN
- Communications Workers of America Local 3808 – Nashville, TN
- UA Local Union 614 – Memphis, TN
- AFSCME Local 1733 – Memphis, TN
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 474 – Memphis, TN
For a complete list of Tuke for Tennessee endorsers, please visit http://www.tukefortennessee.com/endorsers.
Tuke will be in Clarksville at the Hand Farm for the Democratic Labor Day Celebration on September 6.